Construction and development activities can disturb and have a negative impact on neighbouring communities.
Sixense work with consultants, engineers and contractors to minimise the environmental impacts from construction activities; from project inception to completion, providing advice and ensuring operations comply with local environmental standards.
We provide stand-alone noise, vibration and air quality monitoring services or bring added value by integrating our specialist consultancy services; making full use of the available environmental data to keep your project on track.
We develop solutions that optimise construction productivity, minimise financial impact and enhance community perception by :
- understanding project environmental obligations and risks
- advising on mitigation and monitoring options
- ensuring environmental compliance through monitoring and assessment
- communicating project performance effectively to stakeholders and neighbours
Specialist monitoring and consultancy services have been developed to overcome noise, vibration, air-quality and dust challenges on :
- infrastructure and construction projects
- existing transportation networks
- heritage structures and monuments
- residential properties