SIXENSE provide noise and vibration monitoring services to support consultants, engineers and contractors minimise the environmental impacts from construction activities. From project inception to completion, on projects of all sizes, we help our clients undertake construction activities whilst complying with the appropriate environmental regulations.
Construction and development activities can disturb, and have a negative impact on, neighbouring communities. An efficient noise and vibration monitoring campaign can help contractors and developers avoid property damage, litigation, delays to the construction programme or increased costs related to these effects.
We provide stand-alone noise and vibration monitoring, and dust monitoring services as well as offering the added value of integrating our specialist consultancy services; making full use of the available environmental data to keep your project on track.
We develop solutions that optimise construction productivity, minimise financial impact and enhance community perception by :
- Understanding project environmental risks and obligations
- Providing advice on mitigation and monitoring options
- Ensuring environmental compliance through monitoring and assessment
- Communicating project performance effectively to stakeholders and neighbours
Specialist monitoring and consultancy services have been developed to overcome noise, vibration, air-quality and dust challenges on :
- Infrastructure and construction projects
- Existing transportation networks
- Heritage structures and monuments
- Residential and commercial properties