Our mission is to provide you with the dimensional data essential for compiling a comprehensive and precise inventory of your assets.
We conduct 3D surveys in open and confined environments within your facilities, equipment and buildings, including nuclear power plants, chemical production plants, oil refineries and sub-surface environments.
Your challenges, our responses
- Complete control over your asset base
The challenge: to gain precise knowledge of your assets using remote techniques to reduce costs.
Our teams conduct three-dimensional surveys by scanning premises and installations and incorporating the topographic information required for data georeferencing.
- Project reliability
The challenge: to acquire the comprehensive geometric and visual inventory needed to consolidate your construction, development and decommissioning scenarios.
Our solutions combine the precision of a measured survey and geolocation with visual realism.
What sets us apart distinctively from competitors
- Operational expertise spanning a broad spectrum of equipment and techniques for aerial, terrestrial, sub-surface and even underwater data acquisition.
- The ability to take high-precision measurements underwater and in high radiation environments, using robotic solutions where necessary.
- Our continual programme of capital investment in the latest generation of scanners.
- Our ability to work in confined and sensitive environments as a result of our many certifications and accreditations, including MASE (HSE), QUALIANOR (radiation protection), CATEC (underground networks), Chemical Risk and Working at Height